A Pure Water for the World Water Conference
Join us and learn more about...
- How to get local community invested in the program
- Importance of documenting the need for potable water & sanitation
- Selecting the right technology & importance of monitoring
- Role of cultural issues (ie. religion)
- Legal realities of laws & regulations in the developing country…often overlooked
- Changing behavior for lasting impact
- Where money is wasted in WASH efforts
- Capacity building of other organizations
8:30 AM - Welcome: Carolyn Meub, Executive Director, Pure Water for the World
8:45 AM - 5 Parts to a Sustainable WASH Project
9:30 AM - Building Capacity at the Local Level
10:30 AM - Challenges of Working in Developing Countries
11:30 AM - The Importance of Going on an Exploration Trip
NOON - Lunch with Speakers & PWW Board Members
Questions? Contact Sue Bodenner at 616-433-5400 or firstname.lastname@example.org.
Learn from Pure Water for the World, Inc … Founded by Rotarians. Experienced with Rotary Global Grants. Since its establishment as a 501(c)(3) organization in 1999, Pure Water for the World has partnered with more than 200 communities, reaching over 750,000 people in Haiti and Central America with sustainable safe water, hygiene and sanitation solutions. Learn more at www.purewaterfortheworld.org.